Whether you’ve facilitated or participated in the SFL experience, you may be wondering “What comes next?” Here’s a list of next steps for after your SFL experience has completed:
- Go through SFL again because SFL is not a one-time thing. Revisiting SFL allows you to go deeper into the Story and continue developing new beliefs.
- Invite others to the SFL experience!
- Become a facilitator so that you can lead your own SFL! You will train as an apprentice with an experienced facilitator to help you learn the ropes.
- If you’re a facilitator, get an apprentice! We are asking our facilitators to train at least one apprentice every time they facilitate a group. It’s one of the best ways to help us reach our goal of MORE & BETTER SFLs.
- Get involved by becoming a Volunteer or become a financial supporter.
- Stay social! Follow SFL on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to interact with the larger SFL community and find out about events, resources and other discipleship opportunities.
If you have any questions about any of these please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!